FACT IS 9m carbon FSR frame with M5 alloy rear triangle with dedicated 29er geometry, sealed cartridge bearing pivots and 142mm dropouts delivers strength, rigidity, and suppleness to create an uncompromising 100mm-travel Competitive XC bike
Specialized and Fox put their heads together to develop the FlowControl Mini Brain shock with Brain Fade inertia valve, air spring, and adjustable rebound for the ultimate in racing and trail riding performance; new 2012 tune
RockShox Reba RL 29 fork with 100mm travel, lockout and rebound adjust, allows this 29er to charge technical terrain
S-Works Fast Trak 2.0" front and Renegade Control 2.0" rear 2Bliss ready, dual-compound tyres deliver exceptional speed and traction, while minimizing rotating weight
Custom SRAM S-1250 10-speed XC double crankset 29er-specific gearing, large PF30 bearings, and alloy arms for smooth, efficient power transfer
SRAM X9 long cage, 10-speed rear derailleur is super-tough and light, yet delivers pinpoint shifts.
Our test bike is a Medium framesize
Please call the shop for details on how to test ride this bike
- FRAME FACT 9m carbon front triangle, 29" geometry, FACT IS construction, gussetless TT (S/M), M5 aluminium chainstays & seatstays, tapered HT, carbon PF30 BB, 142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 100mm travel
- REAR SHOCK Fox/Specialized remote Mini-Brain w/new 2012 tune, inertia valve, w/ Brain Fade adjust, 187x47mm, 29er hose length
- FORK RockShox Reba RL 29, tapered alloy steerer, LO and reb adj. standard drop-outs, 100mm travel
- HEADSET 1-1/8 and 1-1/2" Threadless, Campy style upper with 1-1/2" lower bearing for tapered integrated HT, cartridge bearings
- STEM Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 31.8mm clamp, adjustable rise, S: 75mm, M: 90mm, L: 105mm, XL: 105mm
- HANDLEBARS Specialized XC flat, 2014 butted alloy, 680mm wide, 8º back sweep, 31.8mm
- GRIPS Specialized lock-on, S/M: Grappler, Others: Grappler XL
- FRONT BRAKE Custom Avid Elixir 7 SL, hydraulic disc, alloy backed semi-metallic pad, 160mm HS-1 rotor
- REAR BRAKE Custom Avid Elixir 7 SL, hydraulic disc, alloy backed semi-metallic pad, 160mm HS-1 rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS Custom Avid Elixir R SL hydraulic, tool-less reach adj., w/MatchMaker clamp
- FRONT DERAILLEUR SRAM X7, 10-speed, S3 direct mount for DMD, bottom-pull
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM X9, 10-speed, mid cage
- SHIFT LEVERS SRAM X7, 10-speed, aluminium trigger, w/MatchMaker clamp
- CASSETTE SRAM PG-1030, 10-speed, 11-36t
- CHAIN KMC X-10, 10-speed, w/ reusable Missing Link, nickel plates
- CRANKSET Custom SRAM S-1250, 7050 alloy arms, 10-speed XC double, PF30 spindle, S: 170mm, Others: 175mm
- CHAINRINGS 38/24
- BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM PF30, OS press-in bearing, sealed cartridge
- PEDALS Resin Test Ride Pedals with toe clips, CEN std.
- RIMS Roval 29, 26mm w/ eyelets, 32h
- FRONT HUB Specialized Hi Lo disc, laser-etched logo, OS 28 end caps, sealed cartridge bearing, RWS, 32h
- REAR HUB Specialized Hi Lo 142+ disc, laser-etched logo, double-sealed cartridge bearing, 12mm thru-axle, 32h
- SPOKES DT Swiss Industry 2.0, (14g) stainless
- FRONT TYRE S-Works Fast Trak, 120 TPI, 2Bliss ready aramid bead, dual-compound, 29x2.0"
- REAR TYRE Specialized Renegade Control, 60 TPI, 2Bliss ready aramid bead, dual-compound, 29x1.95"
- INNER TUBES Ultralight presta valve
- SADDLE Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm width
- SEATPOST 2014 butted alloy, single bolt setback, 30.9mm, 400mm
- SEAT BINDER 36.9mm clamp size, 7050 hard anodized alloy collar, single bolt
These pages contain a representation of the items we hold in stock. If you do not see what you are looking for, please contact us either by email, phone or drop in to our shop which is located between Guildford and Horsham on the A281.
Beyond Mountain Bikes
Phone: 01483 267676